TRON Reclaims Its Lost Trading Area After a Steady Blow of Momentum
TRON, at the time of writing this article, was trading at $0.01707 and has retained support from...
Tron (TRX) Starts the Month on Slightly Positive Note
Tron Exhibits Bullish Short Term; Long-term Remains Sluggish
TRON (TRX) Lacks Intraday Momentum and Trades Around 38.20% Fib Level
TRON Price Analysis: TRX Coin Reflects Tremendous Fall In 30-days
TRON Price Pulled Down by the Bears to $0.020
Tron is a decentralized content sharing platform that uses blockchain and peer to peer technology. It enables users to create and share their content with anyone and anywhere in the world. With Tron’s ecosystem, a user can not only share the content with others, but he also gets compensated for the content and data that he creates, which is in complete contrast with how the other social media platforms like Facebook monetize user data. Tron allows users to have complete ownership of his data.
Tron is headed by its founder and CEO, Justin Sun. Tron, has till now, secured a number of big partnerships which have helped Tron in driving its growth rate. Its notable partners are Gifto, oBike, Peiwo, and Game.com.
The token of the Tron platform is TRONIX, which tracks the user’s behavior from the entertainment market and shares data with the apps placed within the Tron network.
Tron removes the need for intermediaries by offering a platform for creators to directly share their content with the consumers. All the data in the platform is cryptographically secured through blockchain, which allows the creators to take all the generated profit from their content. It allows the creators to protect their privacy, which will limit the profit of a big company like Google and Facebook.
Tron Price Today
/ 1 month ago
The crypto believers can expect some sort of price movements at least for the short term as the market has started...
/ 2 months ago
TRON (TRX), the altcoin, had successfully made its mark in the market since its inception as a reliable and rapidly growing...
/ 2 months ago
TRON, at the time of penning down this analysis, was trading at 0.0149 and was holding a flattish momentum against the...
- Cardano (ADA) Persists Uptrend After Hitting $0.11 July 13, 2020 Daniel Garza
- DigiByte Regains Strength Despite Recent Sharp Pullback July 13, 2020 Daniel Garza
- VeChain Wins Hearts in Crypto Space; Fetches Strong Supporters July 13, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Chainlink (LINK) Corrects Down Slightly After a Short Bull-run July 11, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Binance Coin (BNB) Heads Upwards; May Target $20 July 11, 2020 Daniel Garza
- XLM Price Escalates by 47% Over a Week July 11, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Partnership of Bancor and REN in Launching REN and renBTC Liquidity Pools July 9, 2020 Margaret Epling
- How to Join John McAfee’s Ghost Staking Pools via Ghost Desktop Wallet July 8, 2020 Daniel Garza
- Brock Pierce to Run for Presidential Election in 2020 July 6, 2020 Daniel Garza
- StormX Appoints Bill Shihara into Its Board of Directors July 3, 2020 Daniel Garza