TRON (TRX) Breakout Looks Dicey With 50 EMA as Resistance!
Banxso: A Gateway to a Richer Life
Tron Still Stuck In Polygon’s Shadow, Deserves More, Says Justin Sun
What Is TRON and How Does It Work?
TRON Reclaims Its Lost Trading Area After a Steady Blow of Momentum
Tron is a decentralized content sharing platform that uses blockchain and peer to peer technology. It enables users to create and share their content with anyone and anywhere in the world. With Tron’s ecosystem, a user can not only share the content with others, but he also gets compensated for the content and data that he creates, which is in complete contrast with how the other social media platforms like Facebook monetize user data. Tron allows users to have complete ownership of his data.
Tron is headed by its founder and CEO, Justin Sun. Tron, has till now, secured a number of big partnerships which have helped Tron in driving its growth rate. Its notable partners are Gifto, oBike, Peiwo, and Game.com.
The token of the Tron platform is TRONIX, which tracks the user’s behavior from the entertainment market and shares data with the apps placed within the Tron network.
Tron removes the need for intermediaries by offering a platform for creators to directly share their content with the consumers. All the data in the platform is cryptographically secured through blockchain, which allows the creators to take all the generated profit from their content. It allows the creators to protect their privacy, which will limit the profit of a big company like Google and Facebook.
TRON is a revolutionary product needed for an initiative towards the need for transition...
TRON, at the time of writing this article, was trading at $0.01707 and has...
The crypto market, since March this year, keeps meeting monstrous hurdles on its way...
Tron Price Today
/ 4 months ago
TRON is a revolutionary product needed for an initiative towards the need for transition to Web 3.0 technologies. With the cryptocurrency,...
/ 1 year ago
Justin Sun is known for being open about his critique, and the Tron CEO proved why. Justin recently went on to...
TRON, at the time of writing this article, was trading at $0.01707 and has retained support from 50-day and 200-day MA....
The crypto market, since March this year, keeps meeting monstrous hurdles on its way to upside rally. It was just yesterday...
- Essential Things to Know About Crypto Exchanges in Australia January 27, 2023 Margaret Epling
- Where can I trade crypto in Malaysia? January 17, 2023 Albert Arroyo
- What is the future of the crypto market in India? January 16, 2023 Margaret Epling
- How Crypto Trading Bots Influence The Crypto Market November 25, 2022 Margaret Epling
- Internet Computer Is in a Bear Rail; What’s the Future of ICP? May 20, 2022 Jake Davidson
- Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Roulette to Consider May 9, 2022 Daniel Garza
- What Is Ripple and Its Role in Sports Betting April 20, 2022 Daniel Garza
- Monero Prepares for a Rally; Hold Your XMR Coins! April 8, 2022 Daniel Garza